Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Waterweed Exhibition 2013 at Tsukuba Botanical Garden

I have tropical fishes in my house. Since I like Bonsai and Japanese style garden, I'm interested in waterweed so much.
I went to see Waterweed Exhibition 2013 held at Tsukuba Botanical Garden.
Untitled 

I have a same size tank but I cannot imagine to make such a cool view.
  Untitled

When I look at it closely,  it seems rocky hill.
  Untitled 

Nobody knows what's happened in the back.Untitled 

I tried to take photos with iPhone4S. IMG_2014 

Drastically photosynthesizing. Shrimps enjoy and play with oxygen.
  Untitled 

Long way to somewhere in the forest. Untitled 

I really want to try to make "Terrarium" with Ishizuki bonsai...
  Untitled 

Looks like a cave.
Untitled 

Field of perl grass and road covered glossostigma.
IMG_2013

When I see someone's aquarium, I want to try something new with mime.

No comments:

Post a Comment