Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Osugi shrine and Lake Kasumiga-ura

Osugi shrine, located in Inashiki city in Ibaraki, is unique shrine of  "Yume musubi" in Japan that makes your dream come true.
This shrine is also famous for its beautiful architecture.

It's rich in ornament.
IMG_2660

It's really colorful, isn't it?
Untitled 

It seems a clip of Japanese old tale.
IMG_2656 

Golden dragon that braces the roof.
  Untitled

Green dragon that  guard the pole.
Untitled

Sacred tree "Saburo Sugi".
IMG_2652

And cat!!!!!!
IMG_2648 

I could pet her little bit.
IMG_2646 

After visiting the shrine, I went to Lake Kasumigaura, second largest lake in Japan. It takes less than 15 minutes from the shrine.
Untitled 

I was really scared when I took this photo because it was big windy day and there was no bar between lake and the road. I could see Mount Tsukuba on the opposite shore.
IMG_2671 

This is the road. So dangerous.....
IMG_2677 

I want to get there again when it's sunny and calm day. It might be so wonderful if I can see Mt. Tsukuba clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment