Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Juhu-kai Bonsai Exhibition and Ibaraki Botanical Garden

I visited to Ibaraki Botanical Garden to see Bonsai Exhibition by Juhu-kai. いいところすなぁ

Bonsai exhibit was held in the exhibit room.
 Untitled

I like this angle.
 Untitled

Juniper that has jin (deadwood branches) and shari (trunk deadwood) .Untitled 

It's more difficult to grow moss than I imagined.
Untitled 

Ishizuke style(growing-in-a-rock) pine tree. It's not thick trunk but a rock!
  Untitled

Fukinagashi(windswept) style.
 Untitled 

In the garden, roses are their peek.Untitled

There are so many blooming paeoniae radixes, too. 白のシャクヤク
I couldn't find its name but seems orchid species.
Untitled 

On my way home, I went in a hot spring "Hororu no yu". There is a dam behind the building.
Untitled

Information:

大きな地図で見る
Address 4589 To, Naka-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Open 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Close Every Monday, the year-end and new year
Fee Adult: 120YEN(Tropical plant garden: 380YEN)
Web site http://www.ibaraki-shokubutuen.jp/
(Japanese only)

No comments:

Post a Comment