Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cat lovers should go to Matsuyama art museum!

I really love cats. Since I live in a rented flat, I can not have them. When I want to touch cats too much, I go to "cat spot" where communally owned cats live.

Now I found great museum for cat lover "Matsuyama art museum" in  Sosa-shi, Chiba prefecture.
Untitled 

There are many statues in the garden.
Untitled 

It's like the world of "Princess Mononoke"
 Untitled

Gazebo. I want to have a nap here.
Untitled

Stone shaped like a fish. Is it cat's food?
 Untitled 

Art work of cat makes me excited.Untitled 

At the garden in front of the museum, I finally found a cat!!!
Untitled

Kitty is also there!
 IMG_1899

Cats are free to walk in the museum, too.
Untitled 

After I went around in the museum, museum owner served me a cup of tea. As I said to her I really love cats and found there in a cat magazine, she called her cats to the garden.
Untitled 

Mii san. She is the boss of this museum.
IMG_1904 

He had longhair when he was a kitty but it changed to shorthair after molting in summer.
Untitled

 All cats were abandoned when kitty. He is father in raw of all cats.
  Untitled 

The museum is surrounded by rice paddy. Old brother goes there and gets crawfish as kitties' toy.
IMG_1905

The boss always looks sharply at me but I could pet her without being attacked.IMG_1901

The museum holds "Cat exhibition" every year. Over 2000 cat lovers come to the exhibition.
IMG_1902 

The owner said I should come again with lunch box and spend whole day next time.
 IMG_1903 

There is a great spot worth going to for cat lovers even it's out-of-the-way place.
 IMG_1900

Information:

View Larger Map
Address 630 Matsuyama, Sosa-shi, Chiba,  Japan
Open 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
(On July and August, 18:00 p.m.)
Close Monday to Thursday
(Open only Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Fee 800YEN
Web site http://www.konoki.com/
(Japanese only)

No comments:

Post a Comment