Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ducklings have debuted in Ushiku city

On June, I went to see iris to Ushiku-Kanko-Ayame-En in Ushiku city, Ibaraki.
  Untitled

Purple is my favorite color.
IMG_1748

There are yellow iris, too.
Untitled

Oh?
IMG_1739

ummmm..
Untitled

Woooooooooooooow!!!IMG_1740

Ducklings! Everyone, there are ducklings!!!
Untitled
Ducklings are born at anywhere in Japan in the spring. They make headline news on TV by their prettiness.

In this park, one braze of ducks lay eggs every spring but eggs were eaten by crows until this year. It's first time to grow up so far.Untitled

How pretty they are!
Untitled 

I wish I had a single-lens reflex camera.IMG_1746 

Ushiku city is famous for a kappa, a water sprite. Since everyone in the park chased ducklings to take photos, the kappa seems to pout, saying, "OK, nobody's interested in me".
Untitled

I'll come back soon to see their growing.
IMG_1751

Information
Address 2831-2 Jochucho Ushiku-shi, Ibaraki
Open Everyday, everytime
Close None
Fee Free
Web site http://www.ushikukankou.com/ushikushikankouayameen.htm
(Japanese only)

No comments:

Post a Comment